Friday, March 24, 2017

My Perspective On The Supernatural


I was going over some old newspaper clippings and other articles on UFOs earlier in the week and realized I had overlooked yet another bit of information which ties in with many info encounters or sightings. That information is the reported occurrences of the Bigfoot or Sasquatch creature in many of the same placed. The reason I mention this is because the two supernatural activities or incidents seem to coincide with one another.

Why is that important, you might ask? It's important, in my view, because where one has been seen, many times so has the other. Are they related spiritually, I wonder? When I use the word, spiritually, I do not refer to a `godly` type of spirituality but a nefarious one. These creatures appear and disappear at will and both can be camaflouged right before our eyes without our knowledge! How that is possible doesn't allow for our human nature to know just yet!

In the same vein, both phenomena seem to happen in areas that are called, "flaps". These are areas of numerous or frequent occurrences which have been reported over a fairly long length of time, perhaps several years, in fact. Why is this so? What reason do they have to be in a particular area at the same time? That information is being thoroughly studied and examined right now by those who are attempting to reveal the true nature of these creatures and their intentions! 

I strongly believe that, as we go further into these biblical last days, more and more encounters will occur and at even closer proximity! Look for more cattle mutilations as well. That's yet another area of commonality for these UFOs and Bigfoot encounters! I am excited about the truth being revealed on both of these ominous, supernatural phenomena and the more we are contacted by those who have an encounter, up close and personal, the greater amount of information comes to light.

Watch the skies each chance you get and if you live in a deeply wooded area which has deer, elk or wild cats, you may just have the Sasquatch among the mix as well! They are very crafty, though, and appear to be quite intelligent so be very careful how you step!

These are just my own thoughts on the subject and I am open to my readers opinions. Thanks again for reading and commenting.

No comments: