Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Health Concerns For A Friend



I am starting out this morning not feeling well and having very little sleep the last two nights in a row but I am sure I will be able to function on reserve battery power. LOL! My biggest concern is for a friend of mine, whom I haven't heard from in over six weeks. His name is Brenton Sawin and he has a YouTube channel called, Mysteries To Search, which deals with rather esoteric and supernatural mysteries from call-in interviewees. Brenton has operated this channel for over seven years now and he does a masterful job with it. However, there is a legitimate concern over his health right now. I have tried to reach him by phone over the last six weeks, as I said, and he has not responded, yet he has continued to put out the product for his channel!

I don't know what's happened but if I can't get in touch with him soon I am going to have to ask my wife to run me over there to his apartment and see what's going on. I don't drive anymore because of my own health issues and it is tough to get to some places. My disability process is moving along, though, and I'm thankful for that.

Would you guys please pray for Brenton and ask the LORD to give him better health and that I can get in touch with him very soon. Also, if you would keep both of us on your prayer-lists that would be great. I appreciate each and every one of you and ask God to bless you abundantly.

Lets all pull together and show the world some peace and friendship which matter's to everyone!


Cordially,

jeff pendleton
3/28/17

No comments: