Sunday, March 19, 2017

Chills, Thrills and Uncertainties


h the sale of our house and land recently, my family and I are trying to figure out our next move and where we should try to attempt looking for a new place to live. My wife and I already know that we want very much to move further into Nicholasville, around the downtown area but we want the leading of God's holy spirit before we move a foot. We have some extra time due to the kindness fo the buyer, Mr.Turner, and that helps quite a lot!

I pretty much grew up in Nicholasville from my early teens into my early twenties until I got married and moved into a Lexington apartment so the area is very familiar to me. Tammy and I have a house in mind and are hoping that the seller, who is in California, will accept a rent-to-own deal and we can save some money that way. We are not panicking but we are just waiting on our Lord for his leading in all of it. We recognize the LORD'S hand in the entire moving situation!

The kids need their own space and plenty of it, especially Zach, who, at being 6'3" at 15 years old he just looks like a grasshopper when he walks or runs but he gets excited about many things. I call him a 'Macgyver' type because of his prowess with fixing and building things. He is something else!

I will keep you updated.

Jeff Pendleton
3/20/17

No comments: