Monday, July 18, 2016

Thoughts

  I have joined a poetry site to sort of get different perspectives on the art of writing. I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience and have learned some valuable to p s for angles, style and format! The site is called, Allpoetry. Very nice and really organized!

  I have to admit that poetry has never really been my `thing` but I have
had a growing desire to attempt it and a genuine appreciation for those who
seem to handle the craft with remarkable style and ease. Poetry isn't boring
or silly, it's a fantastic art~form and a wonderful way to express ones
self in today's society!

  Remember how long I have had the dream of becoming a successful writer
and to have the freedom of time to pursue causes me to pause for a moment and realize that I am doing just that today. I am very grateful to God for that
fact and for the way he orchestrated my life, from mountain top peaks, to
lowest valleys, he has brought me to this place! Wow!

  Looking toward the future, both immediate and distant, I can see myself
being quite busy in the field and loving every minute of the process, almost
every minute, I should say. It's the freedom to do it and accomplish the
goals that I set that is so attractive to me! An amazing opportunity to be
sure!

  I want to give a big `shout out` to those who read and share my blog
and who give great support to me! I need every bit of it. You people are
great and I love you.

  Be blessed and not stressed this week, folks.


Jeff Pendleton

7/18/16

No comments: