Sunday, May 14, 2017

Desire To Help People Read



   Since my high school days and my time a Sunday School teacher I have had a strong desire to help men and women, boys and girls who have much difficulty reading and writing to learn these most basic of skills. I have noticed for such a long time the problems and difficulties among children and adults who have struggled with these learning skills!

I have been blessed to be able to read well and write because of a strong desire to do both since my middle-school days taking a typing class and of course during the normal English classes we were taught. I thouroughly enjoyed learning these skills as a pre-teen and then going into middle school with excitement and understanding. Many, however, have difficulty because of learning disabilities which hinder their learning ability. This breaks my heart and I want to help in every way I can lend to bring these skills to those in need! For those willing to learn, I want to lend my hand to help.

Its my hope that whoever reads this will contact me and we can, some way, get together and I will be ready to help out in any way I can. Bless you all today!


contact me at...japendleton@yahoo.com   or call  859-684-7838  (leave a message please)


Jeff Pendleton
5/14/17

No comments: