Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Bigfoot And Other 'Cryptids'


  What do I really believe and think about the so-called Bigfoot or Sasquatch and other cryptids? At first, my thoughts were of a certainty and pretty solid that these things are all hybrids and demonic!
That is currently my same thoughts and beliefs but I don't want to appear to be rigid about this subject to others when I engage them in this conversation. I would like to be more open-minded about the subject. Without a doubt I believe they they do exist! I think there has been more than enough documented evidence from witnesses who have encountered these things whether close to their home or out in the far woods on an expedition!

I want my writing about them to be on factual findings and common sense and not supisition.  It would be very easy to make up a far-reaching, imaginative story on a giant Bigfoot coming into a crowded neighborhood during the day-light hours and seen by hundreds of people so that there could be no doubt of its existence, but there is no need for such far fetched stories because we do have solid evidence from explorers and, indeed, scientist who have researched out this phenomenon for decades
and have brought forth audio and video footage which can not be denied.

It seems that there are occurences of this cryptid, along with other types of creatures such as Dogman and Grassman or Slenderman are reported. Some of you will not be familiar with the latter as they have just recently been discovered over the last decade or so. Dogman, especially, appears to be quite territorial and more aggressive than the Bigfoot but if they too are of a demonic spirit it is vital that we steer clear of them and not go seeking them out just for the purpose of acknowledging their existence! I would implore those who would to refrain from this action. they are very dangerous!

I have to tell myself the very same thing because I would be excited to go on expedition for either of these cryptids with some friends but its my hope that we would have with us all necessary equipment and protective gear with us when and if we do go!

At the end, its my hope to just have godly wisdom for these adventures and pray for God's guidance over each of us if he would allow us to expose these creatures for what they most probably are...hybrids and demonic spirits or even if they are not such things!


jeff pendleton
5/9/17

No comments: