Saturday, September 3, 2016

Difficulty


     I haven't been active on here for a little while because of some personal family~business the past few weeks. Apart from any, lengthy details, I will 
say that it has been very hard to concentrate on writing during this time! I
wouldn't wish it upon anybody, including enemies, whoever they might be! 
Concentration on most areas of my life have been quite limited and, at best,
problematic. It has left deep wounds and some very discouraging thoughts
without a doubt!
     We would be thankful for your prayers and comforting thoughts at this
critical time for our family. I love writing and expect it to be the income~
stream to provide for my family going forward! I haven't had work at a job
since the end of April of this year and its been very tough on my wife and kids!
Despite this fact. The LORD has been faithful and gracious in supplying for us
all our needs. He is awesome!
     Because of my disability (the severe dizziness) I have applied for social
security disability and have been denied twice but our next st e p is to retain
a representative to help us out, which I understand most people have to end
up getting in order to be successful in the attempt to get it. My wife did and she
has been on disability~benefits for over 8 years for a bad hip. She is a real
trooper, though, and keeps going strong in spite of the daily pain she goes
through!
     It is my hope to get another article done for the blog within the next several
days but there are no time~pressures so it will work out, I'm sure! I just want
To be grateful to God and put him first. 
     Thank you to each and every one of you who read this and take the time
To pray for us. Blessings to you guys!


Jeff Pendleton
9/3/16

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you and your family, brother!!