Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The New Deception

It's no secret that our world is in a shambles. On just about every front we
witness disease, poverty, rising crime, murder of the innocent and evil all
around us. The details here would only serve to produce more fear upon
the public and that is not my intention.

What I do hope to convey to you is my view on a very deep and puzzling
mystery which, at least on the surface, seems to fit right into the current
news of our day, though not so obviously.

The subject of UFO's has been intriguing to me since I was about 12 years
old. I had a siting of a fiery-yellow ball coming down from the sky at an
angle from right to left and appeared to be headed toward the ground. As I
recall, the object did not hit the ground, though. It suddendly stopped and
made a vertical landing, somewhere, near where my brother and i stood.

That memory is over 36 years old now and still fresh in my mind. I expect
that it always will be. It made a very real impact upon me! I have since
researched and studied this strange phenomenon on a regular basis. I
believe it to be a most important subject!

Why do i believe that? Because our world is made up of the physical and
the spiritual and this mystery fits very snug into the latter. I am strongly
convinced that the UFO phenomena is, without question, a product of both.
I would also emphasise that it is more of the spiritual than the physical.

The human heart has always been captivated by the "unknown" and
"mysterious". We long to know about the unknown. Whats inside that
dark room? That closet? What if I could reach through the mirror and
touch the other side? Would I find...me?

When i was a child I used to have nightmares about little creatures living
at the bottom of my closet and I would be afraid to touch anything in there.
Creepy stuff for a little kid. Its the unknown.

The UFO mystery has been a part of our culture for well over 50 years
now. It hasn't gotten stale or boring. It has florished! The mystery has
engulfed our imaginations and has effected our lives. Thousands of news-
paper and magazine articles have been published on the subject. Many
photos, though some are certainly manufactured for profit, have been
taken of these 'bright lights in the sky'.

Reports have been made and stories investigated from all corners of
the globe. In America, the White House was surrounded by strange
objects in the night sky in 1952. Several of these strange lights buzzed
over 1600 Pennysvilania Avenue and were caught on film.

From the crop-circle mystery to the abduction scenario, this UFO
phenomena just won;t go away. Why is this happening? Only the
'unstable' and crazy believe this stuff, right? No one can take it
seriously, can they? On the contrary.

No comments: